lunes, 19 de marzo de 2018

What have you learned during your learning journey throughout the course?

In this activity we will do a review about the Mooc of the course.

I would like to say thank you to all the supportive teachers, colleagues and participants to make this Mooc meaningful.

  • What was your favorite assignment?                                              Creating the badges to give it to the students and the teacher survival kit.
  • Which unit do you feel helped you grow the most?                            Unit 2 Learning meaningful for students. This unit had helped me to create badges and to see how motivating are to my students. At the beginning I didn´t believe the badges will motivate them but later I have seen how they worked and I love it. It is a simple way to help them learn.
  • Which parts of the course were the most challenging?                          The most challenging was the first unit as I had to make some decisions using some tools that I have never tried before, but I have learnt a lot going outside of my confort zone.                                                                                    The peer to peer assignment was challenging because I tried to read all the activities at the beginning and see all the posts that were on facebook. Later, I decided to read some and specially the ones for the task assignment and try to give positive feedback to the rest of participants.                                        The last challenge was the most exciting but the most difficult to accomplish in a short period of time.
  • How has participating in this course helped you become a better teacher and learner?                                                                         Because I have seen different displays, different tools and different ways to work the same theme. I love to learn from others work and others subjects. The think I like the most is that I will be able to read and to come back to this Mooc when I needed more information about. All the links and resources has been very useful for my teaching and learning.

1 comentario:

  1. This is so true!. Challenges everywhere! Some easier than others to accomplish! Seeing what your peers do, or have done gives you strength, inspire and motivate you! Congrats in all you have achieved!

    ResponderEliminar