lunes, 19 de marzo de 2018

Reflect on what you have learnt

WHAT I HAVE LEARNT IN THIS COURSE.
  1. What was your global collaboration project? As we were evaluating our students at school at that time, I decided to share with the participants a collaborative project I did last year with my students.                                                                                                                                 The project was about music. It was challenging at first because we had to agree what kind of activities we would do. But later it was wonderful to see that all the teachers involved were eager to learn and to suggest different activities that enriched our project.                                       
         The two founders and me decided which task we were going to do and our roles in the project; mine was to set up the Twinspace and to write emails to the rest of the participants creating a google team mail.                                                                                                          
    We also used the twinspace forum were all participants could agree on the activities and make suggestions. It was great to see the enthusiasm and collaboration work of our partners. It was my first time working with 7 different countries and it was a wonderful musical project.                                                                                                                                                                                       
  2. What did planning a global collaboration project with a peer in this course teach you?        I wish I could have plan a project with some of the participants I have seen here in the Mooc for next year, but in my opinion a good project have to be well plan a not just do it in a hurry.       It has been very useful to have received a feedback from the participants in this course, sometimes  I felt overwhelmed with the amount of work but on those moments, I received a postivie feedback or just a comment from the participants and from the helpers in the Mooc.
  3. What social media has helped in this course. I have to say that I like the way to use the social media like Facebook and twitter to show the work, and to received the feedback about your work. It is useful and encouraging if you use it in the wise way. It is easy, fast and maintain you in contact learning with other and throuch others.

1 comentario:

  1. You are so right! Sometimes one feels overwhelmed but that´s when you get some good vibes and you get going! Congrats! You have gone a long road!

    ResponderEliminar