miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2018

4th Week Challenge: Teacher survival kit and tips

In this 4th week challenge, I will show:

1. My teacher survival kit, with tips and ideas.
 I have created this interactive image using Buncee. It is simple and easy and it has a lot of templates ready to use.

   Made with Buncee: https://app.edu.buncee.com/buncee/61184b3dc6424b099f0d907f57d24107



REFLECTION ON YOUR WEEK CHALLENGE:

  • What is in your teacher survival kit? In my teacher survival kit I have resources for my students to play games, play instruments and use technology to create projects and some useful tips when internet conection fails.
  • How will your teacher survival kit help you better manage your classroom? As I am always ready to play a rhythm game with them or to practise our favourite songs with the instruments in the classroom.
  • How will creating a resource hub for parents help you engage parents so that students behave better online and in your classroom? If the parents are aware of what we do online at school they can also track their children records at home and participate with the teacher collaborating with some resources and with the safety use in internet.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario